Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Cloud DevOps Senior EngineerApply Now
Date posted: 3.7.2023
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Salary: From 3 850 EUR/monthAs a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is €3850 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet.
We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia.
In this role at our state-of-the-art center, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and create solutions that will benefit patients around the world. Become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
At Takeda we unite in diversity
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
As a Cloud DevOps Senior Engineer you'll work as technical specialist alongside business, product development and infrastructure teams within a scaled agile environment, continuously managing short change cycles to drive to our future state strategy. You are the technical expert in DevOps and Reliability engineering, skilled at YAML pipeline creation, strong experience with AWS and AWS Code Deploy, hands-on experience with GitHub (or equivalent like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.), GitHub Actions, Static Code Analysis, Kubernetes, AMIs, and Ansible. You will work closely with Architects, Operations, DevOps, Security and other technology partners to design and implement our next-generation high availability, scalable cloud architecture.
• Design/build/deploy complex, forward-looking Infrastructure as Code to support the Takeda Enterprise Cloud Platform and Applications deployed onto the Takeda Enterprise Cloud.
• Apply deep cloud infrastructure knowledge with respect to microservices architecture, design patterns, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
• Contribute to Takeda’s mission by leading the development and adoption of cloud-first solutions that deliver business outcomes and drive innovation
• Monitor for vulnerabilities and troubleshoot performance issues by implementing alert strategies for production environments
• Provision AWS environments using infrastructure-as-code and partner with development teams to design a robust deployment and patching strategy
• Work closely with product leads, scrum master, business customers to define feature specifications and build the next generation of digital health solutions
• Collaborate with infrastructure, network, and security teams to provision environments, configure services, and perform capacity planning
• Participate in support rotation, respond to system health alerts, and triage issues alongside helpdesk, managed services, and cloud ops teams
• Develop and maintain application documentation according to Takeda Quality Systems and Software Development Life Cycle standards and procedures
Employee perks, benefits
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, go to our Benefits page (button above).
• Medical - High standard medical care
• Bridge days
• Summer Hours
• Multisport Card
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• 5+ years of experience spanning multiple IT disciplines, including systems engineering, cloud infrastructure, integration
• Hands on experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, IAM, EC2, LBs, AWS Native CI/CD Services, S3)
• Highly proficient in provisioning AWS resources using Infrastructure as a code (IaC), Hands on experience developing Cloud Formation Templates or Terraform
• Hands on experience in system level scripting using BASH and/or PowerShell
• Hands on programming skills in one or more high level languages like Python, Golang, Node.js, Java
• Proficient in handling CI/CD integrations with GitHub, GitHub Actions or equivalent and deploying infrastructure and applications on AWS
• Fluency with modern DevOps concepts and CI/CD pipeline processes
• Hands on experience with Docker containers and other orchestration tools/ services (AWS Fargate, EKS, Redhat Openshift)
• Good Operating System level debugging skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, business acumen, and enterprise knowledge.
Brief description of the company
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer.
We are taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel digital capabilities, data, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Digital and IT team plays an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
E-mail: send CV