Junior Compliance Officer
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Do you appreciate values like customer centricity, simplicity and integrity? Are you a reliable, proactive team player, who likes to react flexibly to widely varying situations? Are you ready to take on a new challenge in the area of Compliance? If yes, join us on our journey that we are about to start and become part of our team.
UNIQA 4WARD is growing company, a start-up within the well-established UNIQA Group. We strongly believe that a positive and supportive atmosphere is key for successful and committed working.
We are looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to ensure that the operations in our international Business Units follow all relevant legal and internal rules. You will be working in an exciting, international environment and support the Responsible Compliance Office in UNIQA Liechtenstein.
A day in the life of a Junior Compliance Officer:
• You monitor the international, in particular Liechtenstein legislation
• You take care of the implementation of the compliance risk analysis of internal processes / you create the compliance risk profile of the company
• You conduct compliance assessments (checking the implementation of external and internal regulations)
• You create reports (to the management, board of directors, risk committee, group compliance)
• You organize and implement the compliance training for the employees
• You support the conduction of the due diligence measures towards business partners
• You are responsible for the policy management
Your required skills and qualifications:• Bachelor or Master of Laws
• Excellent written and spoken English (German is an advantage)
• Professional experience in compliance department, insurance or bank is an advantage
• Communication skills
• Effective problem-solving
• Independent fulfillment of tasks
• Integrity, responsibility and reliability
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space in a new, lively part of Bratislava (located in Sky Park Offices)
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Learning and development opportunities
• MultiSport Card contribution
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• Various employee benefits (13th salary + annual bonus, home office, social and team events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Are you afraid of not having all the listed qualifications? Apply anyway! We're looking for candidates with enthusiasm and positive attitude! Please provide your CV in English until 28.02.2023. We look 4ward to receiving your application!For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
Contact person: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
contact us now
E-mail: send CV