The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Do you appreciate values like customer centricity, simplicity and integrity? Are you a reliable, proactive team player, who likes to react flexibly to widely varying situations? Would you like to be part of a team that works based on collaboration and diversity? If yes, join us on our journey that we are about to start and become part of our team.
UNIQA 4WARD is growing company, a start-up within the well-established UNIQA Group. We strongly believe that a positive and supportive atmosphere is key for successful and committed working. You can look forward to strong support from our Headquarters in Vienna.
A day in the life of a Communication Coordinator:
• You participate in the implementation of a new group-wide communication strategy in the international area
• You are part of working groups developing corporate communication standards
• You act as interface between Group Mediahouse and international Business Units
• You provide support in the Communication Platforms Management
• You create and check documents in view of corporate language standards
• You create content for strategic project communication
• You support the steering of international content & channels management
• You are involved in the international peer-group management
• You are part of a team that works based on collaboration and diversity
Your required skills and qualifications:• Good communication skills (by education or professional experience)
• Experience with content management and channels management
• Good feeling for texts in English and German
• Project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and good German speaking skills
• Intercultural awareness
• Experience in coordinating and dealing with various requirements
• Competent handling of Microsoft Office (especially, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Stress resilience, flexibility and responsiveness to new situations
• Team player who like to react flexibly to widely varying situations and discussion partners – even in stressful times
You have the following UNIQA Group competencies:
• Customer-oriented. You like to adapt to different needs in an openminded and impartial way
• Action-oriented: You like to do your work reliably and on time
• Integer: you turn words into deeds
• Independence: You like to take responsibility for what you do
• Solution-oriented: You are open to unconventional solutions without losing focus to what is relevant
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Welcoming onboarding experience
• Various employee benefits (13th salary + annual bonus, home office, social events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Risk, Security Management, HR & Brand, we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 31.10.2021For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
contact us now
811 02 Bratislava
Kontaktná osoba: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
E-mail: poslať životopis