Embedded C Software Developer
Schaeffler Kysuce, spol. s r.o.
from 1500 EUR/month + variable part - candidate seniority will be considered in the job offer
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you interested in the automotive industry? Are you keen on C programming? Do you want to develop your talent and learn something new? Then do not hesitate and become a member of the new team of SW engineers who will implement embedded systems in the research and development of hybrid modules, e-axles, actuators, and chassis mechatronic systems.
Your future tasks will include:
- SW development under the V-model:analysis of change requests from customer and deriving the requirements from these; development of SW functionality and implementation in C or MatLab Simulink
- Definition and implementation of control strategies including the necessary tests and documentation
- Integration of the complete software
- Development of the in-house toolchain
- Functional safety – function development and implementation
- SW on-board & off-board diagnostics
- SW architectural tasks
- Cooperation with the whole development team
- Cooperation with other teams in the development of mechatronic systems
- Working in a dynamic and challenging international envirnonment
- Stable post in an international company
- Professional training – partly held in Germany
- career growth opportunities
- Flexible working time (37,5 hrs./week)
- overtime compensation
- Language courses (EN,DE) fully covered by Schaeffler
- 13th/14th salary
- Referrral and relocation bonus
- Improvement bonus
- Company contribution to pension system – 3% of gross base salary
- rich social program
Personality requirements and skills
- Knowledge in embedded systems and the programing of these
- Good knowledge of procedural programming languages (ideally C) or alternatively good knowledge of model-based SW development (ideally Matlab, Simulink, dSpace TargetLink)
- Ideally understanding of mechatronic systems
- German language skills are an advantage
C - advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
R&D Schaeffler Kysuce has been part of the research and development of products designed and produced by the company Schaeffler Kysuce, spol s r.o. for both Automotive and Industry market. It started its activities regarding chassis components in the 2008 and expanded to lead and support projects for complex systems.
Since 2019, R&D Schaeffler Kysuce becomes and important partner within Schaeffler Group for the research and development of E-mobility products. Focus is shifting to mechatronical systems of hybrid transmissions designed for the new generation of vehicles.
If you interested in this position and you meet the requirements, do not hesitate and apply with a cover letter and CV in English.