Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Part-Time Student with Spanish - Corporate Financial Services
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Are you currently studying, and thinking to start working on your future? This is unique opportunity for students to chip in with your skills, practice your English & Spanish language in international environment. Also, you can learn some corporate ERP systems, master your excel skills and train your soft skills. If its sounds interesting, then you are on right track to apply.
What you will do
In our Business Center in Bratislava we have a lot of opportunities for University Students to work part-time on administrative or communicative roles with various language combinations in different departments as:
The Corporate Financial Services Centre of Excellence (CFS COE) in Bratislava acts as a principal point of support for EMEA Finance at Johnson Controls. The teams primary responsibility is to prepare Statutory Financial Statements for all of Johnson Controls legal entities across EMEA as well as coordinate annual statutory compliance cycles and identify process and compliance improvements.
We are looking for
- University student preferably from finance or economic school, students with other areas of study are more than welcome as well
- Able to work approx. 20hours/week
- Intermediate level of English language + Spanish language
- Willingness to learn, develop skills
- Proactive attitude
- Experience with MS-Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook) is an advantage
- Previous experience in related area is welcomed
What will you learn with us
- You will be able to gain the basics of corporate environment
- Get better in languages (our teams are multinational, so you can start practicing from first day)
- You will gain experience in programs what our teams use (SAP, Oracle, iScala, ERP, BAAN and others)
- Excel will be your friend
- You will develop your communication skills
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary. Part of your benefits will be JCI teambuilding, meal vouchers, winter vitamin package, Multisport Card, onsite FIT days and more.
Salary: 5 € gross per hour. You will be based in our offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines and canteen.
At Johnson Controls you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in today’s market. Our hardworking people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, results-oriented, hardworking and above all fun.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing the true value of diversity and inclusion, getting comfortable with having crucial conversations, and valuing different perspectives, we will be one of the most desirable places to work.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.