Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Regional Commissioning Engineer
What you will do
We are seeking an individual technically proficient with electronic security systems (access control, video surveillance, intruder alarm) and/or HVAC who would be also experienced in installing and commissioning systems, project management, and leading network integration projects. The responsibilities will include technical review of designs, on-site and remote project kick-off meetings, and technical support during project deployment, close out and commissioning of project upon completion.
In this role you will be given training and have the opportunity to gain certification in; Lenel Access Control, Intrusion Systems, CCure9000 Access Control and Intrusion Systems as well as others.
You will provide account and system specific subject matter expertise with specific emphasis in the areas of project scope and definition, risk identification, project methodology, schedule management and project kick-off and hand over. You will support the control of project schedule, project cost, on site health and safety adherence, quality, and customer expectations/satisfaction at all times. You will be presenting to management and/or customers project updates, project cycle, and expected results.
The role requires around 50% travelling across Europe when it is safe do so (post Covid-19) and can be home based.
How you will do it
- Methodology - Understanding of Project Management Institute's (PMI) methodology and key knowledge areas, Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk and Procurement Management.
- Communication/Coordination - Responsible for communication and status reporting to project staff, customer and Johnson Controls management. Responsible for work plan, managing project resources, duty assignment, responsibilities, scope of authority and provides technical advice and problem resolution to all aspects of project.
- Quality - Maintain full accountability to project quality; conducting inspections of worksite, ensuring workmanship meets Johnson Controls installation required quality standards and expectations.
- Customer Service - Provide responsive, concise, and professional support to all customers and other personnel and ensures timely follow-up on all customer concerns and issues.
- Technical Knowledge & Experience – Through experience on the installation and commissioning of access control, intruder alarm and CCTV systems you will be the technical lead for all regional projects.
What we look for
- Minimum of 2 years as a Commissioning Engineer
- Experience with SQL databases and network infrastructure
- Strong skills in communication, reporting, and effective writing; risk management/decision making skills; and strong problem-solving skills.
- Travelling across EMEA region 50% or as needed
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the electronic security, telecommunications, or IT industry
- Field project management experience and skills
- Proven team leader capabilities and experience in dealing with large integrated security projects and programs
- Ability to communicate in any other European languages
We offer salary from 1800 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.