Customer service agent with Dutch
What you will do
Provide customer service, manage incoming enquiries and handle orders. Cover the process from receiving customer purchase order through to receipt of payment excluding the transport. Provide support to clients, who are based in Belgium.
How you will do it
1.Sales order: Provide customer service from customer enquiry, handle orders against existing quote/contract/price list, through dispatch/invoice to payment information internally and to the customer.
- Register and maintain customer data and records
- Handle customer purchase orders and create sales orders (SO), handle invoicing, settle deviations by Credit/Debit note, issue compensation for claims
- Cooperate with sales representatives – communicate prices, specific agreements with customers, incoterms between the customer and JCI
- Act as customer’s main speaking partner, identify customer needs, resolve “conflicts”, build and nurse customer relationship/intimacy
- Secure the best supply solution for the customers, negotiate improved delivery dates with different factories, divide deliveries to accommodate customer demands
- Coordinate shipping instructions from customer to Logistics Specialist
- Do the financial follow-up: debt collection, monitor overdue balances and provide information to finance about agreed settlement dates
2.Purchase order: Handle orders towards different factories
- Register new suppliers of goods & services
- Place purchase requisitions (PR) and send requests for PO creation or necessary adjustments
- Closely cooperate with different factories regarding availability of items, bookings, lead time, PO entries, order acknowledgements, packing lists, various documents etc.
- Hand over the packing lists to Logistics Specialist
- Maple – handle enquiries from AP team
3.Shipping: Closely cooperate with Logistic Specialist – provide all the transport related instructions such as packing list and other specific information needed for transport booking
4.Claims: Register warranty claims and act as customer’s primary point of contact throughout the claim process
- Handle internal orders (provide services for other departments)
- Provide team backup at absences and high workload
What we look for
- High school degree or higher
- English and Dutch language fluently
- PC skills – MS Office, intermediate level
- Knowledge of customs clearance procedures, logistics are advantage
- Customer oriented with focus to details
- Team player
- Previous experiences in customer services are advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1100 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.