Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Supplier Enablement Administrator
What you will do
The Supplier Enablement team supports supplier interaction capability within the EMEALA ERP and plays an essential role ensuring understanding of the Supplier Portal and acts as the expert for successful supplier engagement, providing reports, training, and on-going care. The role reports to the Senior Manager for Supplier Enablement. In our team you will enjoy not only a very friendly atmosphere with our colleagues, but you will develop a very good relationship with our suppliers. You will have the chance to participate in various training and team-building events. Continuous improvements are an essential part of our culture and there are many opportunities for future professional growth.
How you will do it
- Daily communication with the supply base – primarily spoken, and also written
- Explain the benefits of the Supplier Portal, with the aim to onboard all essential suppliers
- Train suppliers in the operational aspects of the Portal
- Ensure thorough knowledge of the Portal is transferred to suppliers utilising the system
- Provide hyper-care following implementation of the ERP within each country
- Support testing and training on the ERP as the programme rolls out
- Be responsible for on-going ERP queries raised by suppliers, taking relationship ownership
- Closely liaise with VMF, category and other stakeholders to ensure data accuracy
- Assist with communications to suppliers and monitoring the responses effectively
- Engage in deployment and implementation of content (eCatalogues; price lists) to aid delivery of eSourcing capability
- Support, create and maintain content within these
- Co-ordinate with other teams to ensure supply base compliance
- Report on progress of onboarding to supervisor and line manager
- Contribute to improvement initiatives as required and any other tasks that may be deemed within the role remit
What we look for
- High school education
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office and the ability to use business systems software
- Ability to gather, relate and summarise information into logical conclusions
- Adaptability to a changing role with potential to identify areas of improvement in our processes
- Process orientation and customer service focus
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive with good communication skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Able to focus and work in a detailed and systematic way
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1100 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.