Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
What you will do
Procurement Analyst is responsible for all Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) data analysis and reporting on the EMEALA geographical scope. In this role you will be supporting the development and maintenance of the P2P metrics and scorecards. The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for executing strategic initiatives while managing the performance of existing suppliers, providing proactive analysis on supplier rationalization, P2P compliance and supporting our strategic projects. This will be a highly cross functional and collaborative role working closely with our EMEALA procurement teams including but not limited to: Field procurement, Category Management, Quality, Account Payables, Supplier Enablement, and Program Management Teams.
How you will do it
- Support the supplier enablement strategy
- Deliver Procurement metrics and scorecards based on provided requirements
- Develop metrics to measure performance and compliance in each of the pilot programs as they progress, weekly reporting against KPIs.
- Support deployment and management of procurement programs in order to optimize the overall procurement & sourcing activities for Oracle Fusion implementation.
- Provide recommendations for changes in current P2P processes with the help of data analysis
- Support the strategic goal to improve Trade Working Capital (TWC) by identifying gaps between targets & actuals and supporting follow-up of improvement plans
What we look for
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, IT, Finance, other
- 3 years of experience in analysis ? preferred
- Knowledge of P2P processes is a plus
- Fluent English language, knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Power point); other MS office software is a plus.
- People skills ? self-driven and ability to work in a dynamic, diverse environment with colleagues/peers, internal and external parties, team
- Managing uncertainty with high flexibility
- Strong analytical skills
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and?Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1400 EUR/month gross (plus monthly bonus) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that?s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let?s talk today.