Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Health and Safety Coordinator (Ref. No.: WD30088596013)
What you will do
As a part of a Local Facility Team you will be responsible for overall Health and safety and Fire Safety agenda in Bratislava Business Center. Facility Team is a part of Bratislava Business Center since the beginning of the success story of Johnson Controls in Bratislava. The team works as experts to support Johnson Controls Teams in Panorama Business Center II – one of the best buildings in Slovakia. We are positioned to make various support to meet expectations of our internal customers. From our point of view the customer is the most important element.
How you will do it
- Supervise Health & Safety and Fire safety in place across all the departments
- Act as the internal trainer for Health & Safety and Fire safety for newcomers and fire patrols
- Create and update Health & Safety and Fire safety procedures and documentation
- Cooperate with the occupational health service provider
- Ensure optimal working conditions, monitor the occupational hazards and ergonomics
- Administrate occupational accident records
- Investigate all incidents and near-misses
- Hold responsibility for meeting the legislative requirements under the actually “Fire” and “Health & Safety” laws
- Participate in and lead meetings and inspections with state institutions related with Health & Safety and Fire Protection agenda
- Coordinate maintenance of office premises and workplaces
- Communicate with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Space planning (AutoCAD) and move management
- Coordinate expansion projects, ensure furnishings for new premises, coordinate and ensure reconstruction works
- Ensure and coordinate smooth resolving of FM Helpdesk tickets
What we look for
- Engineering or Bachelors Degree in technical field
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field of HSE / Fire Safety
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations and Environmental Legislation of Slovakia (Health & Safety Technician Certificate)
- Knowledge of Slovak Fire Protection Legislation and Fire Protection Standards (Fire Safety Technician Certificate)
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Standards (ISO14001, OHSAS 18001)
- Communicative person with strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Work experience with AudoCad
Starting salary from 1500EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
If you are applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava to establish your salary expectations.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!