HR Operation Analyst with Spanish Language (Ref. č.: WD30078941224)
What you will do
Johnson Controls is currently building up an Enterprise HR Operations Center in Bratislava and is hiring a HR Operations Analyst who will be responsible for providing administrative and transactional assistance on HR-related inquiries across EMEA.
The HR Operations Analyst will directly report to the HR Operations Manager and will be part of a team of approximately 8-10 Analysts based in Bratislava and process and input all transactional HR-related documentation into the HR Information System (HRIS) database in a timely and accurate manner.
How you will do it
- Consult with Johnson Controls Business Unit HR by providing an HR Operations perspective on a range of HR functional activities:
- Assist with basic and routine HR-related inquiries and provide solutions within agreed guidelines.
- Support data entry and changes on employee records within the Johnson - Controls application environment.
- Provide assistance on HR-related inquiries across the Enterprise, including Help Desk support for the users by recording and responding to all enquiries recommending solutions and alternative ways of working, escalating the issue, if a solution cannot be found.
- Perform basic transactional processing activities to support all EHRO functional areas:
- Coordinate and process the transfer of staff from one service area, business line or facility to another in the internal system, manage mass upload transactions (annual and ad-hoc) as required by process or requested by BU HR.
- Update and maintain employee data in the respective system of record.
- Ensure that all personal data is up to date and stored confidentially.
- Support data management with regards to new hires:
- Set up new employee records in the respective systems.
- Collect, validate and maintain new hire employment-related information.
- Apply customer service skills and operate service center applications in order to provide consistent quality of service managing all kind of interactions.
- Ensure efficient, accurate and timely processing of all HR information for employees and non-employees working on behalf of the company.
- Generate and distributes regular and recurring reports as well as required standard PeopleSoft reports
- Support other team members to perform administrative and transaction processing activity to support the various HR Center of Expertise and Business Unit HR organizations.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree or proven track of relevant experience
- Fluency in Spanish (C1) and English on an intermediate level (B2)
- Team player with strong communication, and customer service skills
- High attention to detail with demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment and meet changing business needs and priorities
- Initial work experience ideally within a service delivery environment – preferably HR and/or Operations experience, or HR Service Center experience
- Experience in using databases, working knowledge of any HR Information System, i.e. Workday, and expertise with office administration technologies, Case Management, Telephony, Knowledge Management processes, i.e. expertise with MS Office 365 and/or SharePoint
Salary compensation starting from 1200 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.