Finance Project Manager (Ref. No.: WD30070552123)
The Project Manager manages key finance projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Provides updated to the management regarding status of project.
How you will do it
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develops and designs a detailed project plan including change management, roll out schedule and communication plan activities
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Reporting activities and timely and accurately communicate/escalate project risks to the management and provide mitigation solutions
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Delegate project tasks to the team members based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels in order to ensure deliverables are meet.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with the project group
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
• Adheres to the Company’s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics standards.
• University degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/ Accounting
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in Finance department / Operations
• Proven working experience in project management for at least 6 years.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Strong accounting / reporting overview
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of specific global process stream of internal accounting procedures.
• MS-Office (MS Excel – advanced – tables, charts, formulas, pivot tables, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint), ERP experience (e.g. SAP, iScala, Oracle),
• Excellent communication skills, including experience in presenting to high-level management. Ability to listen effectively, evaluate the most critical elements being communicated and communicate with staff and management on an open and timely basis
• Analytical skills, Ability to interpret the data and drive improvements, make recommendations for process changes
• Builds collaborative relationships between the finance organizations and contributes to the accomplishments of teams throughout the organization
• Willing to develop, learn
• Plan, think and make decisions in strategic context
• Customer and result oriented, proactive attitude, flexibility
• Yellow Belt Certified and PMGB certified - advantage
• Leadership Excellence
• Participation in transition, separation or special projects,
• Ability to deliver results in a dynamic environment with competing prioritiesPreferred
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 2350 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly salary bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.