Procurement Analyst (Ref. č.: WD30066278070)
What you will do
Procurement Analyst is responsible for all the SCM data analysis and reporting on the global geographical scope. In this role you will be supporting the development and maintenance of the SCM metrics and scorecards. In addition, you will be analyzing globally supplier database, including but not limited to: extracting reports, analyzing & reviewing content, delivering information, consolidating suppliers and reviewing payments terms.
How you will do it
- Deliver SCM metrics and scorecards based on analysis of reports and consolidated data
- Support development of saving opportunities by extracting & consolidating supplier spend data and by identifying E/A saving opportunities
- Support the strategic goal to improve Trade Working Capital (TWC) performance by extracting reports, identifying gaps between targets & actuals and supporting follow-up of improvement plans
What we look for
Recent graduates or school leavers who have a Business related qualification and proven practical experience in advanced Excel usage will be as well considered!
- University degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in business administration
- Basic analytical skills
- Fluent in Slovak and English language
- Ability to take actions, decisions & to generate ideas, products, processes in promised timely manner
- Ability to recognize, respond to customer expectations with sense of urgency
- Knowledge of MS Access
- Working experience with financial analysis and logistics background
Starting from 1200 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment based on relevant experience)
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.