Accountant - Bank Accounting Team (Ref. No.: WD30063459031)
Our Record to Report team are responsible for completing general accounting transactions across the JCI business portfolio, whilst at the same time, ensuring that we meet our internal and external reporting and control requirements. This role provides excellent opportunities to apply existing skills in a complex and interesting environment, whilst developing your professional profile through the use of varied ERPs, directly enhancing your career potential.
How you will do it
• Bank statement posting
• Clearing of outgoing payments with AP postings
• Clearing of Treasury transfers
• Inter-company pooled transaction postings
• Monthly reconciliation of SAP accounts (approx. 1500 GL accounts)
• Set-up of GLs for new bank accounts and all necessary SAP configurations
• SAP clearing of settlement “BMG vs. Cash pool clearing”
What we look for
• Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
• Min 2 years in the Accounting department (of an industrial company is a plus)
• Strong accounting background and accuracy MS-Office, SAP & Hyperion experience
• Advanced English
• Economic education
• Experience in accounting
• Good numerical skills
• Precise, detail oriented
• Team player
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus eligible after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.