Cash application - Accountant Clerk (Ref. No.: 166179)
What you will do
Our Cash Applications directly impacts the financial result of a company, influencing cash flow, trade working capital and, like all of our roles, customer satisfaction. This team works to ensure that incoming payments from customers are allocated to the correct customer invoices in a timely manner to minimize account discrepancies through research and query resolution. If you’re a new graduate, this team offers a significant opportunity to grow professionally, by helping to stabilize processes, and directly contribute to the company’s ongoing success.
How you will do it
• Maintain customer master data in ERPs
• Process credit / debit notes
• Release contracts on time
• Timely and accurately processing incoming payments
• Solving Unapplied cash
• Regular and ad-hoc reports related to daily works and month end close
• Proper communication with internal / external customers and timely follow up regarding open issues
• Support Month end close activities
What we look for
• Business education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
• 0 - 1,5 years experience in Financial department
• Finance background, MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook), ERP experience is an advantage (SAP, iScala, Oracle)
• B2 level of English
• Willing to develop, learn, Communicative, Collaborative, Team player, Proactive attitude, Flexibility
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.