Analyst Accounts Receivables (Ref. No.: WD30057310316)
What you will doCollections Analyst is the right position for you if you would like to take over a role where you can use your communication skills and that is close to business and finance. In our Business Centre this position belongs to the Order-To-Cash (OTC) department. We are responsible for collection of past due amounts from our customers. We are the first point of contact for situations related to accounts receivable and are driven by our cash related goals.
Our Cash Collections team works to maximize the timely collection of cash from our customers around the globe, through the effective management of enquiries made and received by telephone. We work to keep our aged debt to a minimum through timely action of outstanding debt.
How you will do it
- Responsibility for activities related to some of the most complex Johnson Controls customer portfolios.
- Managing Collection processes, providing early stage customer service and, where necessary, raising cases involving customer complaints.
- Supporting other finance operations by providing and receiving information from customers regarding billing, collection and cash application..
- Analyzing aging debt reports and initiating calls to, as well as receiving calls from, customers.
- Supporting the business by understanding customer complaints, initiate research cases to resolve billing and commercial customer service issues on accounts, and take appropriate actions to prevent delinquent payment.
What we look for
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably experience in collections, customer service, inside sales, AP or related experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic skills in accounting software related to collections; and intermediate skills in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research, including ability to utilize basic formulas, pivot tables and v-lookups
- Excellent customer service, organizational, communication, and follow-up skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment while meeting deadlines
- Ability to perform complex account reconciliation (experience pulling and analyzing data from ERP and other systems and demonstrated knowledge and experience in reconciling complex accounts along with demonstrated capability of presenting outcomes to customers)
- Solid self-management, team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Innovative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Experience of working in Shared Service Centre/Retained/Outsourced environment
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
The team you will be joining is supporting US market
Except for the obvious - having free time during the day so you can do everything you like to do, we offer extra benefits on top and compensation for employees supporting the US market:
• 30% of extra salary on top of your basic salary
• extra vacation days added to your calendar
• 2 fully paid meal vouchers per day (for lunch and dinner)
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.