Lead Analyst Collection - OTC Collections (Ref. č.: 156703)
You will be leading our Cash Collections team, which works to maximize the timely collection of cash from our customers around the globe, through the effective management of enquiries made and received by telephone. We work to keep our aged debt to a minimum through timely action of outstanding debt. As a Team lead, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the team to ensure call/collection targets are achieved in conjunction with the Customer Account Teams. You will also be responsible for proactive planning of workloads to prioritize and deliver against key objectives and tasks. This is to include ongoing and continuous review of debtors with a view to maximizing cash collections and call activity undertaken by the collection agents
How you will do it
• Ensuring correctness and compliance of processes with internal procedures, responsibility for the overall quality
• Managing the month end close activities
• Leading, developing, motivating and inspiring the team and individuals to achieve targets and provide customer satisfaction through the creation of a performance environment.
• Reviewing and finalizing contact with customers for accounts prior to commencement of litigation and request Solicitors letter where appropriate.
• Strategic cooperation with the Collections Managers to ensure that collection methods and strategies are constantly aligned with business and customer needs.
• Completing and submitting appropriate documentation as required by HR and other departments in a timely manner. To ensure company processes and policies are adhered to at all time
• Developing and implementing improvements
• Collaborating with the other departments to support overall objectives
• Fluent in English - strong verbal and written communication skills
• At least 2 years supervisory experience, experience in call center environment is preferred
• Advanced PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• A strong negotiator, able to influence, motivate and persuades others to do their best, praises willingly
• A positive person, who looks for opportunity to achieve
• A person, who develops trust in others – smooths relationships, helps and advises others
• Goal oriented approach, effective problem solving skills
• Eagerness to continuously review delivery of services to ensure delivery is always optimum
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 1800 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.