Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Financial Reporting & Analysis Manager (Ref. č.: 155805)
We are hiring a FRA Manager in our business center, based in Bratislava.
This individual interacts on a daily basis with Senior Executive leadership and has overall responsibility for the forecasting, analysis and reporting process for the Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America (EMEALA) Region. He or she ensures that Finance and business unit leadership have appropriate and timely information to support business decision making and make recommendations for process / tool changes to enhance the decision making processes. This role reports into the Building Technology and Solutions (BT&S) Group Controller.
There will be a senior analyst supporting this role but the role will have strong influencing and coordination responsibilities over the complete regional FP&A/Finance Controlling function.
How you will do it
- Coordinates/delivers core Financial Reporting, Planning and Analysis (FP&A)/Finance Controlling activities for BT&S EMEALA including budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, core financial analysis and other activities as needed.
- Coordinates the business unit geography’s annual operating plan, quarterly or periodic forecast, monthly reviews, variance analysis, quarterly or periodic management reporting and ad hoc reporting.
- Coordinates planning, budgeting and forecasting cycles with the business unit and Finance leadership to ensure that timing meets business needs / expectations.
- Delivers/Oversees the preparation and provides regular operating packages for business unit and Finance leadership with in-depth analysis highlighting key drivers and performance against KPIs
- Completes and delivers Monthly/Quarterly Management Accounting Reporting which will go direct to external group reporting
- Coordinates with IT to ensure that systems for financial reporting function in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures comprehensive communications to all business stakeholders including field operations, group and business unit leadership as it relates to financial performance and analysis activities
- Oversees and reviews all management reporting including, but not limited to regularly scheduled reporting and any requested ad hoc reports
- Promptly responds to all information requests, including Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Recommends and ensures that global process change directives and other changes initiated by global are implemented locally.
- Directs and support the integration of merger/acquisitions into the local FP&A/Finance Controlling process including activity transitions, system implementation and report and process standardization.
- Recommends and assists with the implementation of global and local technology improvements, based upon analysis of business issues, which reduce costs or improve quality. Ensure proper process integration with all IT business systems.
- Develops and implements, in coordination with global process change management, process improvement/best practices that focus on reducing costs and cycle time, and /or improve quality, within the framework of generally accepted accounting principles, customer satisfaction, and business financial performance.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively balance financial and operational factors and analyze complex business problems to develop appropriate solutions in a timely and responsive nature.
- Coordinates the regional FP&A/Finance Controlling functions and provides mentorship and coaching to staff.
- Supports the hiring, performance management and retention of FP&A/Finance Controlling staff as applicable.
- Holds excellent communication skills, both oral and written across all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to information requests from senior executives, stakeholders, cross functional business leaders, peers and customers.
- Highly analytical with ability to develop deep business insights, detect trends and anomalies, and to develop a coherent “story” behind the numbers
- An energetic personality with a proven ability to coach, guide, manage, align, motivate and develop complex teams (direct and functional reports and broader teams and individuals) in a dynamic environment
- 5-10 years of broad based operational finance management experience with progressive responsibility in industry leading companies required
- Significant experience working with complex global financial information systems in a large organization
- Strong customer and business orientation and desire to develop business acumen
- Experience in Financial Planning / Reporting and Analysis
- Bachelors (or local equivalent) Degree with finance concentration
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience essential
- Fluent in English
- Professional accountancy Qualification such as, CPA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA or MBA preferred
- Proven track record of Continuous Improvement (CI) in group operations including optimization of processes and reporting, post-merger integrations and system implementation an advantage
- iScala, Oracle, JDE, Mentor knowledge preferredan advantage
- ERP implementation and process mapping experience an advantage
- Knowledge of other language(s) an advantage
Starting from 2800 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience*
*This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you