Black Belt Specialist- Continuous Improvement (Ref. č.: 161342)
What you will do
Continuous Improvement Specialist is using Lean Six Sigma methodology, leads project teams to deliver project cost, quality and time objectives established by the Champion and his/her respective business unit or functional executive. Its important member of CI team, delivers trainings, mentors others in Lean Six Sigma, and provides trainings to the project team members, apply Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to measure, analyze, improve and control project processes.
How you will do it
- As a Continuous Improvement Specialist- Black Belt, you will Report on project progress to Champion and other appropriate leadership levels at least on a monthly basis
- Prepare detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely completion and achievement of quality and savings goals
- Identify barriers to project success and solicits help from champions when needed, to attend required training and acquires needed skills and document improvement process learning’s and shares best practices with other Black Belts
- Identify and brings forward to Champion new project opportunities will be also an important part of your scope of work
- Assure accurate and timely reporting of CI results as well as project documentation availability in CI track, also communicates results of the projects to JCI management, spreads awareness about Lean Six Sigma.
What we look for
- Degree in engineering/ business studies/economics
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in leading projects (Lean Six Sigma or other)
- Advanced computer skills MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Visio
- Solid statistical knowledge being able to apply statistics to process improvement projects
- Solid facilitation skills to lead workshops, trainings, presentations
- Advanced English is a must
- Macro skill is an advantage
- Robotics experience is an advantage
Starting from 2000 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience*
*This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.