OUR HUMAN RESOURCE IDEA
To give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles, so that, together we are strongly committed to creating a better everyday life for ourselves and our customers.
Leasing manager – Ingka Centres (1year contract)
As a Leasing Manager at Ingka Centres, you will be a part of the Operations Function. Its purpose it to optimize the Meeting Place experience for the many people and deliver sustainable business growth for our Partners and Meeting Places. Moreover to, achieve operational results, drive efficiency improvements and enhance commercial performance and brand value of the Meeting Places.
We’ve embarked on an exciting journey to transform our shopping centres into destinations always anchored by IKEA, and that go way beyond shopping, offering a carefully selected series of activities, events and initiatives tailored to the needs of the communities that surround them.
Sounds exciting? Take a look at our website, read our stories and try to imagine how you can be part of our team helping us reach our goals!
WHO YOU ARE
• You truly love working in the retail property leasing industry
• By always being on top of the latest trends, you understand what tomorrows customers desire.
• You always have the local customers in mind, and you want to develop something beyond their expectations!
• You like to seek for new business opportunities and have an eye for new potentials.
• You bring a solid and relevant experience working with commercial real estate leasing – preferably shopping centres
• You have a successful track record of leading negotiations and maintaining productive relationships
• You are a true team player with great communications skills.
You have knowledge of:
• how to create synergies among various tenants and retail categories, that ensures a complimentary offer for the customers and a strong commercial tenant mix
• standards prices and structures of the retail property market in the Bratislava market
• how to identify, build and maintain trustful relationships with partners in a responsible way, by selling and sharing an idea to collaborate around
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Ingka Centres is in the middle of an exciting journey where we create and develop Meeting Places, into something way beyond an ordinary shopping centre.
As Leasing Manager you have an important function in this journey by securing the right and most relevant retail partners in our Meeting Places in Bratislava.
Moreover, you will:
• be involved within different projects connected to our meeting places (new ones or redesigning old ones).
• Collaborate with a team and explore new solutions and creative ways how to make our Meeting places fully utilized the best way possible.
• secure short-term and long-term asset development by working with lease premises in existing and future Meeting Place projects
• be responsible to negotiate the most favorable conditions for the Meeting Places by preparing a clear feasibility study and negotiations strategy
• analyze and identify the latest trends and deep business insight to ensure those are brought into business planning and negotiations to improve our offer and ensure the offer is consistent and coherent to customer needs
• lead and develop strong and long-lasting partnerships with key players, enlarging their presence in Meeting Places and supporting their commercial performance.
WHAT WE OFFER & PRACTICAL
• opportunity to build one of the most valuable brands
• job in a great team with a unique IKEA culture.
• benefit package with co-worker discount, public transport or leisure time contribution, 1 extra week of vacation and much more.
• in this position, you will be based in Bratislava, Slovakia. Occasional international travelling is required.
• we offer a temporary contract for 1year
WAGE: from 3200€ btt./ monthly
Place of workBratislava
Wage (gross)From 3 200 EUR/monthfrom 3200€ / monthly
Brief description of the company
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. Our company culture is based on togetherness, humbleness, openness, enthusiasm and fun. We have a positive team spirit. And we’re always happy to welcome people who share the same values and positive attitude as we do.
We believe that every successful business idea was only a dream in the beginning. But this dream can only come true with the help of people. Will you join us?
Ivanská cesta 18
821 04 Bratislava
E-mail: poslať životopis