It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Client Success / Digital Platform and Offerings Manager CEE
Primary job category
Marketing & Communications, Sales
The Candidate will have a good understanding of the IBM portfolio of products and services and work together with marketing and sales to ensure appropriate design of end to end digital selling scenarios.
Lead the e-commerce strategy, increase website traffic, conversion to leads
- Manage and optimize the customer experience/journey of selected products over the web and through the funnel.
- Has experience on analyzing web data/KPIs and is able to optimize sales process/customer experience based on it
- Define and implement innovative on-site solutions and tactics to drive OI and digital selling of IBM products and services, acquire new customers and retain current customers
- Seek business intelligence, competitor analysis, and performance analytics on a regular basis.
- Is proficient with Social Media and Affiliates from a commercial perspective
- Is able to manage project budget and reporting
- Fluent Business English
The CEE Client Success Leader is responsible for
- Client Success
- Private Digital Commerce
- Multinational Accounts MNC
- Marketplace and Lead Offerings
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.