It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Treasury Operations Support Analyst
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Treasury Operations Support Analyst
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives.
Do you have great communication skills?
Are you customer focused?
What your daily tasks would look like?
- Analyse changes and new requests from customer or Business Process Owner
- Interact with teams/vendor in solution design to ensure a quality product is delivered
- Participate in Iteration Management responsibilities and ensure alignment with business requirements
- Create and iterate test procedures to ensure proper function and data integrity
- Ensure solution is audit ready in support of both ASCA and PWC/SOX reviews
- Support Treasury System and interfaces to ensure accurate and timely financial processing
- Perform root cause analysis of technical and process issues
- Manage vendor software deliveries
- Create Treasury System related change packages and instructions for delivery teams
- Coordinate and ensure timely OS/Middleware upgrade/patching
- Participate in planning and executing annual Disaster Recovery testing
What do you need for your success?
- Strong communication and customer interfacing skills
- Working knowledge of the business processes being supported
- Experience implementing technical solutions from new business requirements
- Ability to manage deliverables and meet business critical deadlines
- Experience working with DB2 LUW & DB2 SQL replication, Shell scripting, Encryption Algorithms, WebSphere Application Server & Java
- Workload estimation
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1800 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.