Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Tax Audit Professional
Primary job category
WHO WE ARE:
One of the major departments within IBM ISC (International Service Center) is FINANCE Center which is based in Tower 115, Pribinova 25, close to Eurovea. Besides Accounting, Financial Controlling, Treasury and Pricing our last but not least department is TAX which supports Direct Tax operations for region of EMEA and Asia&Pacific (APJ).
IBM Tax is seeking an experienced tax professional with a minimum of 5+ years of corporate income tax experience.
The role supports Global Tax Controversy team responsible for managing global tax audits & litigation. Responsibilities include IBM data collection & analysis and preparation of responses to external audit requests. The ability to communicate advanced corporate tax concepts to senior management and external stakeholders is necessary.
• communication with local teams such as accounting, treasury, advisory partners and other functions
• data collection and data analysis
• preparation of responses to external audit requests
• audit status reporting and tracking.
• build a knowledge base to secure consistency during audits
• ability to communicate accounting concepts and data analysis outcome to senior management and external stakeholders
• prepare a strategy for audit readiness
• Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Tax
• 5+ years of corporate income tax experience.
• CPA (or its equivalent) degree is a plus.
• Fluent English
• Flexibility and ability to adapt on new environment quickly
• Team player
• Fit for corporate culture
• Your salary will be starting from 1.500 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency.
The Benefits will include:
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Flexible working time (core hours from 9 am to 3 pm)
• Home office
• 20 or 25 days of holiday + 3 additional vacation days
• 3 sick days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Parking facilities for bikes and cars
• Education package (ACCA, classroom or e-learning courses, internal or external trainings)
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• ProCare - private medical center
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
• Attractive Well-being program including Sitting massages
• Are You the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button or email me for more information: [email protected] .
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.