It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Junior Financial Analyst
Primary job category
IBM Finance as an integral part of corporation covers every geography and business unit within IBM and is the "knowledge behind the numbers". Finance team is considered a key player in driving the success of our company and a strategic financial advisor to the business.
In our teams, we promote innovative thinking, provide opportunities for training and skills development, support for integration into our organization, and we put high focus on people development & career planning.
What you will do:
- Plan and control of Revenue/Cost/Expense or Contracts
- Support business leadership team with analyses of Revenue/Cost/Expense and profit outlook
- Prepare reports for management and business units pointing out performance gaps vs budget/forecast
- Build up roadmaps to achieve the target
- Support accounting closing by providing regular update on pending entries
- Act as trusted business advisor by delivering clear messages & alternatives for business decision, demonstrating ownership and business knowledge
What we expect form you:
- University education (Bachelor’s degree) – preferably in Economics/Mathematics or relevant experience
- Intermediate English language
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel (knowledge of Pivot tables/VLOOKUP is an advantage)
- Good analytical skills, problem solving approach
- Sense of responsibility and organization of work
- Good communication skills and customer oriented
- Team player
Preference will be given to the candidates who hold the relevant rights to work within the EU.
The Benefits will include:
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Flexible working time (core hours from 9 am to 3 pm)
• Home office
• 20 or 25 days of holiday + 3 additional vacation days
• 3 sick days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Parking facilities for bikes and cars
• Education package (ACCA, classroom or e-learning courses, internal or external trainings)
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• ProCare - private medical center
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
• Attractive Well-being program including Sitting massages
IBM’s purpose - to be essential - and our values – dedication to every client’s success, innovation that matters for our company and the world, and trust and personal responsibility in all relationships - serve as the foundation of our culture and brand. It’s the “why” of IBM. As we enter a new era for our industry and our planet, our CEO has asked, “What will we make of this moment – as businesses, as individuals, as societies?” Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment- you’ll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.