It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Payroll Accountant
Primary job category
We are offering position in finance/accounting area for motivated and dynamic candidate with good analytical skills who will enjoy work in international company.
Our team covers accounting transactions and financial analysis/reporting connected with monthly employees’ remuneration (Payroll & Compensation) and their correct period recognition (accruals/deferrals).
Our mission is to ensure financial integrity and excellent client experience for employees in Europe, Middle East/Africa, Latin- and North America.
Successful candidate will join team of skilled analysts with wide learning possibilities and career growth potential.
Position consists of:
• Performing financial analysis in Payroll/ Compensation area, applying US GAAP, IFRS, corporate accounting guidelines and local Statutory/Tax requirements
• Completing balance sheet account reconciliations, identifying and explaining monthly movements on assigned General Ledger accounts
• Cooperation with wider IBM community on Payroll/Compensation accounting entries – Payroll operations, Finance and Planning, Human Resources, Treasury accounting
• Driving open items resolution in challenging multicultural and diverse environment, cooperating with teams from various countries, demonstrating “Can Do” attitude
• Working with IBM systems and applications supporting Payroll/Compensation process (SAP, General Ledger, SQL Databases, MS Excel)
• Supporting external and internal audit requests, preparing reports and analysis for auditors
• Leading process changes – proposing/implementing innovations that bring efficiencies
• University education (at least Bachelor’s degree) – preferably in Economics or relevant working experience
• Fluent English language
• Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel (knowledge of Pivot tables/VLOOKUP is an advantage)
• Organizational skills and attention to details
• Good communication skills and customer oriented
• Team player
What benefits we offer:
- Salary starting from EUR 1 100 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience, skills and language proficiency
- Attractive compensation
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Contribution to pension plan
- Refer a friend bonus
- Flexible working time
- Home office
- Attractive Well-being program
- Three additional vacation days
- Attractive location in the city – Tower 115
- Parking facilities for bikes and cars
- Private medical sanatorium
- Life insurance
- Three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Quality education offerings (external/internal courses)
- Long term career opportunities
- Participation in international projects
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.