It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Senior Financial ControllerBudget/Plan coordinator (Controller) should act as connection between World Wide/Europe Consolidation team and rest of the Business functions, Operations, Finance, Incentives. All these groups are involved in budget allocation. Controller should be able to get as much insight from them as possible and add additional value to the plan by proper evaluation/reflection of these insights to targets creation.
What you will do:
• Provide a Plan of Revenue and Cost
• Construct a model of how our business might perform financially
• Based on assumptions about how certain strategies, events and plans are carried out
• Enable the actual financial operation of the business to be measured against the Plan
• Sales budget: an estimate of future sales (often broken down into both units and dollars) which is used to create company sales goals
• Provide and corroborate data accuracy & quality
• Provide additional insight on the overall picture and strategy.
• Creating proposals as a result of the synergy of all parties involved.
• Incorporation of latest technology and resources
• Act as trusted business advisor
What we expect from you:
• 4+ years of experience in Finance area (controlling/reporting/accounting and finance principles)
• Logical and analytical skills, good communication skills, problem solving
• Excellent Excel skills
• Time management, prioritization, ability to work with tight deadlines, ability to work under stress
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
What benefits we offer:
- Salary starting from EUR 1.900 / month, depending on relevant experience, skills and language proficiency
- Attractive compensation
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Contribution to pension plan
- Refer a friend bonus
- Flexible working time
- Home office
- Attractive Well-being program
- Three additional vacation days
- Attractive location in the city – Tower 115
- Parking facilities for bikes and cars
- Private medical sanatorium
- Life insurance
- Three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Quality education offerings (external/internal courses)
- Long term career opportunities
- Participation in international projects
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.