Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Junior/Graduate Consultant or Developer
Primary job category
Software Development & Support, Consultant
Junior/Graduate Consultant or Developer
Are you into IT field? Do you want to start your career as junior developer or consultant? Our Oracle team is looking for a new team member!
Position is located in Bratislava or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Assisting clients in the analysis, implementation and production support of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
• Supporting international teams in the Design-/Build-/Test-/Run-phases of large customer projects.
• Delivering services remotely from Bratislava or Kosice as well as on client site.
What do you need for your success?
For each role:
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive work approach, logical thinking
• Ability to understand business processes
As a developer:
• Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, relational databases and database concepts
• Basic knowledge of XML/XSL/XSD, HTML/CSS, web development
• Knowledge/experience with SOA is advantage - awareness of software development cycle (analysis, design, build, test)
• English: Fluent (both written and verbal form), other languages are nice to have
• Experience of 1+ years of programming (preferably on CRM/CX applications, like Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Siebel CRM, Service Cloud, Oracle CRM on Demand)
• Experience area is business/web/DB applications
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Private medical healthcare services
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.