It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Experienced Oracle EPM (Hyperion + Fusion) Consultant (Ref. No.: 96479BR)We are looking for an experienced consultant with deep knowledge of Oracle’s EPM suite with emphasis on Oracle Cloud solutions, Hyperion and Fusion Financials. The aim are implementation, support & maintenance projects for the customers across Europe. Join IBM as Oracle EPM (Hyperion + Fusion) Consultant for the Global Business Services unit and help our ever-increasing number of customers manage (plan, control, report) their finances.
The position is based in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Designing and development of new or additional ways for data entry, data view and verification, data reporting and data transfer is requested.
- Either implementation of Hyperion and/or Fusion modules for our new customers or implementation and integration of additional Hyperion and/or Fusion modules for our existing customers.
- Contribute to all types of project tasks, including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, roll-out as well as incident resolution and change implementation.
- Write and maintain clear, concise, functional and technical specifications for Hyperion and Fusion applications as well as for other business system processes.
- Integration of various Hyperion and Fusion modules for accounting, planning, controlling, reporting and data transfer with existing processes and applications to gain a comprehensive, quick, easy-to-use and functional environment.
- Design, develop and implement a wide variety of custom reports using Hyperion reporting tools to address company needs to improve the finance planning and controlling processes.
- High level understanding of the technicalities in the background is required (database, windows servers, unix servers, networking, storage etc.).
- One would communicate with customers, external contractors and internal IBM technical teams in English, thus a polite and respectful way of communication is a must.
What do you need for your success?
- Three years EPM/BI related experience developing all aspects of EPM solutions using the Hyperion suite of products.
- Involvement with a minimum of two (2) full life cycle Hyperion EPM implementations.
- Demonstrate skills in all technical and functional aspects of Hyperion application solution design, development and deployment.
- Knowledge of application administration and database administration, specifically Oracle Database.
- Understanding of Finance business processes, including forecasting and budgeting cycles and corporate reporting requirements.
Nice to have skills: Hyperion Certified Professional / Knowledge of and experience with ODI, LCM, DRM, and OBIEE / Corporate FP&A or Accounting experience / Relational database experience.
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Get access to newest technologies and tools
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.