It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Test Manager (Ref. No.: 144079BR)
Primary job category
As the planet becomes smarter, we have a chance to create meaningful progress and change the way the world works – for the better. At IBM Global Business Services – the world’s largest business consultancy – we understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting is enriched with advanced research, analytics and technology. At IBM we have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together, enhancing the value we bring our clients.With operations in 160 countries across 17 industries, you will make a real impact by solving complex business issues for the world’s leading clients – helping them become part of a smarter planet.
The position is based in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Building the Test Strategy for the solution
• Development of Detailed Test Plans
• Defining and executing on defect management processes, monitoring and communicating the test project status
• Resolving test project issues, and ensuring effective test process improvement feedback
• Coordinating all corresponding test and release activities
What do you need for your success?
• Knowledge of SW development methodologies (i.e. agile, scrum...) and the role of the testing in them
• Knowledge of SW testing types (e.g. acceptance testing, smoke test, basic acceptance testing, ad-hoc testing, exploratory testing, functional and
non-functional testing, stress test, regression testing etc.).
• Creating master test plan, test effort estimation, choose testing strategies, prioritizing
• Ability to create test reports
• Defect detection and its life cycle
• Knowledge of QA tools (manager level - e.g. creating reports)
• Soft skills, leadership
• Experience of leading large and diverse testing teams and projects
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple streams of activity shifting focus regularly
• Being highly skilled in effective time and people management
• Advanced in German is a huge plus
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.