Salary2 400 EUR/monthOffered salary varies based on relevant experience and skills. Starting at 2400 EUR/m for a Mid-level and 3200 EUR/m for a senior position. Annual salary bonus based on individual & company performance.
Your roleAs our Software Engineer, you work closely with our department and product architects to bring projects to life. You bridge the technical and business worlds to make sure every build meets client goals and professional standards. As a Software Engineer, you will primarily report to Technical Lead.
Here’s what we’d love to see
- You’re a passionate engineer – You design features and enhancements for a product. You make sure every line of code is written, documented and tested correctly. You review the code of other developers. You’re comfortable with agile, lean-based development processes and take ownership in your work.
- You’re equally motivated to work on your own or alongside a small team. You oversee products, timelines and tasks with ease and deploy and monitor your own projects.
- You’re experienced in business and technical requirements, integrating insights from lead and principal engineers to build solutions that function seamlessly while meeting business goals.
15 years of experience
For nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. As a leader in providing technical solutions in health insurance mediation, we have a robust digital platform that covers the entire life cycle of customers and helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. We work with the cutting-edge technologies and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project.
Our technology plays a key role in our growth, and we are systematically modernizing our technological stack. We’re committed to growing a team of well-rounded engineers, operating software in a production environment and building easily maintainable software. That’s where you come in.
- Two or more years of real-world Java development experience
- Experience with Java web development
- Experience with common Java frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic design patterns and algorithms
- Experience with version control systems (Git preferred)
- Experience working with different types of databases/application servers
- Good sense of how to design and implement useful tests
- Experience with Linux or *BSD and Open Source tools, frameworks, and technologies
- Knowledge of React and Redux, Vue.js
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with various Amazon Web Services
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we're dedicated to building an inclusive working environment. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
If you are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills.