Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Framatome S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Verification & Validation Engineer for Safety System in Nuclear Power Plants
As V&V Engineer, you will have a project abroad assigned to you. In collaboration with an international small team, your missions will be part of the V&V software and system tests phases :
- Preparation of test plans and test procedures (Development of test automation software and automatic test scripts),
- Performance of test simulations (using software tools and simulators), test performance on Test Bay or during Commissioning Phase on the power plant and
- Analysis and presentation of test results (Evaluation and documentation by reporting) and contribution to design and phase reviews.
- University degree in Technical Engineer (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physicist or Mechanical Engineering)
- Fluent technical English
- Experience in Python, C++ or other object-oriented programming language is an advantage
- Knowledge about Instrumentation & Control Systems is an advantage
- Professional experience in field of software V&V, safety related system or any kind of simulation is an advantage
- Analytical thinking expected : ability to identify, describe and resolve the problems as to report the results
- Ability to learn by yourself supported by a know-how transfer
- Willingness to travel
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1,300 EUR gross/month*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. The above mentioned basic wage is defined for candidates with junior experiences.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.