Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of Framatome S.A.S. – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware designs for automation technology, electrical systems design and support activities by commissioning of nuclear components and devices.
About 60 employees of Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava are part of 14,000 Framatome´s employees family worldwide. Every day Framatome´s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Design Engineer Nuclear Instrumentation
- Designing of nuclear measurement technology (Neutron Flux, Core Outlet Temperature, Reactor Pressure Vessel Level, Boron concentration) for existing plants and new construction projects, as well as its integration within the overall control technology concept
- Preparing the design documentation according the internal, regulatory and customer requirements
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with relevant specialist departments, in particular interface function with departments for mechanical engineering, TXS control cabinet configuration and QA.
- System Engineering incl. Requirements Management with the help of the Cradle and software
- Creation of electrical specifications (circuit diagrams, terminal assignment, etc.)
- Clarification and ensuring the consistency of all relevant interfaces within the plant (mechanical, electrical, process control technology)
- Design and construction of the test equipment for Nuclear Instrumentation, e.g. LabVIEW computer with control of signal generators and IO modules
- Working in the test field at the functional test of the system
- Testing of the measuring chain in the radiochemical laboratory
- Support for system installation and commissioning
- Preparation of tender documents and subcontractor documentation review
- University degree in Nuclear Physics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering specialized in Measurement, Nuclear engineering, Energetics
- English Business fluent mandatory; German speaking appreciated
- Willingness to travel – 3 months for the onboarding training in Germany entity and then variable amount of Business trip (around 1 week per month)
- MS Office (especially MS Word and MS Excel) - very good
- CAD software (e.g., AutoCAD, Inventor, CATIA) - desirable
- Software for creating circuit diagrams - desirable
- LabVIEW - desirable
- Programming languages - desirable
- Cradle - desirable
- Experience from neutron flux measuring technology, automation technology, signal processing
- Experience in R & D and customer projects (desirable)
- Experience in the handling of supplier orders (desirable)
- Knowledge of electrical engineering and measurement technology in industrial environments
- First practical experience in test field and on equipment, in particular for functional tests and maintenance (desirable)
- Communication skills, teamwork and high personal initiative
We offer:We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you on the job training, language training allowance, socializing programs (teambuilding, Christmas party), referral employee program, bonus for new hire, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking and occasional work from home.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1,500 EUR gross/month* + benefits + travel allowances
* We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. The above mentioned basic wage is defined for candidates with junior experiences.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.