Would you like to be a part of dynamic and significant team of developers? Would you take an ownership and be committed to work you love? If your answer on questions above were yes, you should continue reading. Now we are offering you a great opportunity for your career and personal growth in company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 36 countries worldwide.
We are currently looking for Sr Java Developer who will join us. Your main responsibility will be implementation and maintenance of JAVA back end applications.
Your will be a technical lead for project related functional areas responsible for leading small team of developers on the project. You will consult and work closely with other team members, testers, business analysts, system architects to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions.
• Take the High level description of a solution and provide technical breakdown for junior developers.
• Technical breakdown needs to be described and documented in internal tracking system (Jira/Confluence).
• Distribute the tasks within the team members (including himself).
• Ensure the quality of a code implemented by junior java developers.
• Track the work of the junior developers on daily basis to ensure the agreed delivery time.
It is great opportunity, isn’t it? If the job description itself is not enough for you, don’t worry, we are offering you generous amount of benefits as well. Have a look at it in section Other benefits.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
1583.00 euro - minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate
We are offering you generous amount of benefits, e.g. :
- company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care - Private medical center
Requirements for the employee
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Intermediate (B1)
Java - expert
Personality requirements and skills
We are always supporting our new colleague but it is still required to have some experience and skills for this position as well.
Our new colleague needs to meet several requirements/to have experience with:
• Good knowledge of Java 6 syntax and semantics (including Generics),
• Creating JUnit service unit and integration test cases
• Using Java JAXB + Maven JAXB Plugin for generating Java classes from XSD/WSDL files
• Spring Java-based Context Configuration (using annotations and context Java class instead of XML context files)
• Spring Boot applications
• Spring Web Services (Spring WS) configuration and helpers for Web services client and server
• Spring Integration for creating mediation flows
• Activity for implementing business processes in BPMN
• Using Hibernate for object-relation mapping
• Using Git code management repository
• Using Gerrit to perform code reviews
Ability to work independently and to lead projects/people is more than welcomed.
If you can literally speak fluently in English and you are personally meeting requirements noted above, we are waiting for your application!
Brief description of the company
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
ID: 3011529 Dátum zverejnenia: 23.8.20182018-08-23Lokalita: Digital Park II, Einsteinova, Petržalka Pozícia: Java ProgrammerSpoločnosť: First Data Slovakia, s. r. o.Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmeny:1583.00 euro - minimum, our salary offer will depend on level of expertise of candidate