Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
RMC Capex & Maintenance Manager
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
No1 RMC producer that is growing through acquisition upgrading existing RMC plants.
Nationwide coverage with up to 25 locations (from Strážske to Stupava).
Key member of the RMC Slovakia Danucem Management team.
Leading a small team of specialists and significant investment budget.
Helping to drive Danucem Sustainability Agenda in all RMC operations.
Your major responsibility will be as following:
- Contribute to identify CAPEX projects to improve plants performance: specify, coordinate, plan and manage the execution of the CAPEX projects with appropriate quality, within budget and agreed deadlines.
- Ensure maximum availability and reliability of the RMC sites equipment by creating preventive plants and determining the appropriate corrective and preventive interventions.
- Manage repairs and maintenance department with aim to minimize costs and maximize benefit and to improve the technical condition and functionality of the equipment.
- Leading optimization projects and tasks aiming to optimizing energy consumption.
- Guarantee and foster compliance with OH&S and environment policies. Establish safety culture and tackle specific actions to ensure health prevention during Maintenance and Capex activities. Contribute to plant housekeeping.
- Yearly variable bonus
- Company Car
- Contributions to various life events (wedding, childbirth, social assistance)
- Contribution to supplementary pension
- Additional days of vacation based on conditions in collective agreement
- Reimbursement for sick leave
- Additional days off in special occasions (own wedding, childbirth, etc....)
- Learning and Development possibilities.
- Meal vouchers above legal entitlement
- Multisport card
- Other benefits included in collective agreement
Personality requirements and skills
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in heavy industry or engineering dealing with production, maintenance or project management
- at least 3 years of experience as supervisor or project manager (e.g. CAPEX Manager, Facility Manager, Maintenance Managers)
- leadership experience,
- good construction/technical background,
- strong ability to solve problems, troubleshoot, analyse processes, resolve issues, and communicate effectively
- being able to manage, teach and train and supervise tasks on more locations,
- problem solving skills with hands on attitude and common-sense approach,
- maximize output from invested funds (monetary and human resources),
- team player,
- structural thinking, number driven person,
- profound understanding of Production, Maintenance costing structure,
- preferable construction site management or know-how related to electricity, gas, comsuption.
- English – B2
- Hungarian – advantage
- Driving license B
Brief description of the company
The CRH Group is the world's leading manufacturer of building materials. It has its origins in Ireland, operating in 37 countries of the world, employing more than 90,000 people. It is the largest producer of building materials in North America and the third largest company of its kind in the world.
CRH builds its business strategy on the values of sustainable development, growth and innovation. Its goal is to attract the best talents in different areas. With its HR policy, CRH strives to be the first-choice employer in all countries where it operates.
For more information please see our website www.crhslovakia.com.
Please send your CV in English through the link below.
CRH (Slovakia) a. s.
906 38 Rohožník
Main focus of the company's activities
E-mail: send CV