Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Maintenance&CAPEX Manager, Turňa nad Bodvou
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager within heavy industry manufacturing for our cement plant in Turňa nad Bodvou, who will be managing 4 departments - electrical, mechanical, preventive maintenance and CAPEX.
Your major responsibility will be as following:
- Ensure maximum availability and reliability of plant equipment by determining the appropriate corrective and preventive interventions.
- Conduct the necessary activities to maintain the condition of the installations and to assure proper functioning of equipment and systems. Ensure maintenance team readiness to efficiently tackle emergencies or urgent breakdowns.
- Manage major corrective maintenance actions, critical spare parts and plant annual shutdown programs in coordination with Production Manager and rest of plant management. Establish preventive maintenance plans.
- Manage the budget of MM and TPSM balancing risks and lowest possible sustainable cost.
- Ensure the correct utilization of Maintenance tools.
- Contribute to identify CAPEX projects to improve plant performance: specify, coordinate, plan and manage the execution of the CAPEX projects with appropriate quality, within budget and agreed deadlines.
- Collect project requirements from internal stakeholders and detail requests for approval. Follow-up the approval process and ensure that local authorities are providing the needed permits. Participate to supplier’s selection in collaboration with procurement and GTS. Plan projects execution and consolidate CAPEX needs for approved projects. Together with plant controller, forecasts cash outflows and monitor costs incurred. Take actions to ensure the quality, costs and timeframe agreed.
- Inform and motivate Maintenance and Capex personnel, ensure their availability and performance according to plant needs and promote their professional development through coaching, individual development plans and training.
- Guarantee and foster compliance with OH&S and environment policies. Establish safety culture and tackle specific actions to ensure health prevention during Maintenance and Capex activities. Contribute to plant housekeeping.
- Yearly variable bonus dependent on individual performance
- Company car
- Contributions to various life events (wedding, childbirth, social assistance)
- Meal vouchers above legal requirements (also for days of vacation)
- Contribution to supplementary pension
- Additional vacation
- Other benefits included in collective agreement
Personality requirements and skills
Educational Background & Experience
- Engineer degree specialized in mechanical or electrical engineering (electrical is an advantage)
- 5+ years experience in maintenance manager position in heavy industry (cement, lime, paper, steel, power)
- Proven skills managing people (team of 20-30 people)
- 10+ years experience developing/implementing preventive and predictive maintenance processes is highly desirable
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and knowledge of general mechanical/electrical engineering and industrial automation
- Experience in the development of quality management methods
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Good understanding of H&S standards
- Good track record on Health and Safety as the Head of Maintenance department
Leadership & Behavioural Skills
- Result driven (reliability, cost)
- Accuracy and precision
- Good aptitude for organisation and communication
- Ability to take fast decisions
- Initiative and innovative
- Analysis capacity
- Leadership capacity
- Development of others
- English language - fluent
- Hungarian and Slovak language - advantage
Brief description of the company
The CRH Group is the world's leading manufacturer of building materials. It has its origins in Ireland, operating in 37 countries of the world, employing more than 90,000 people. It is the largest producer of building materials in North America and the third largest company of its kind in the world.
CRH builds its business strategy on the values of sustainable development, growth and innovation. Its goal is to attract the best talents in different areas. With its HR policy, CRH strives to be the first-choice employer in all countries where it operates.
For more information please see our website www.crhslovakia.com.
Please send your CV in English through the link below.
CRH (Slovakia) a. s.
906 38 Rohožník
Main focus of the company's activities
Turňa nad Bodvou 654
044 02 Turňa nad Bodvou