Technology leaders think sustainably. Do you?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Continuous Improvement Finance Analyst
- Your responsibilities
- Primary duties:
* Support Finance Teams to achieve efficient operations
* Perform diverse cross company tasks (specified below) that are not part of Finance Teams core activities
* Continuous improvement activities, data analysis, presentations, coordination
* Able to develop macro solution
* Lead continuous improvement initiatives, brainstorming for finance teams in RTR
* Participate on continuous improvement trainings, get Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, lead projects
* Develop, update, maintain macro solutions
* Perform any ad-hoc analysis of data including, collection, analysis, graphical display of data, presentation preparation, presentation of results, proposal of actions
* Participate on Robotics Modeler training, obtain modeler accreditation and implement/model robotics solutions on finance RTR processes.
- Your qualificiations
* Degree in engineering/ business studies/economics
* At least 1-2 years experience with Johnson Controls
Strong experience/background in finance processes
* Advanced computer skills Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook
* Basic statistical knowledge being able to analyze data
* Basic facilitation / presentation skills
* Knowledge of finance processes, advantage RTR
* Languages: English fluent
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.