Technology leaders think sustainably. Do you?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Accountant - Fixed Assets
- Your responsibilities
- * Job description:
+ Maintain all Fixed Asset related activities (Capitalizations, Disposals, Transfers)
+ Prepare general ledger journal entries, ensuring proper coding, appropriate accruals are in place
+ Complete MEC activities including HFM reporting
+ Follow US GAAP & local GAAP rules and provide appropriate support and guidelines to our customers
+ Ensuring compliance with corporate and BU policies
+ Contact with internal customers (plants, senior management)
+ Assist with internal and external audits
- Your qualificiations
* Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/ Accounting
* Min 3 years in the Accounting department of an industrial company or in an accounting firm
* Strong Accounting background and accuracy MS-Office, SAP & HFM experience
* Strong analytical skills; detail oriented; excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self- motivated with ability to work independently and also in a team environment
* Advanced English
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.