Want to develop a little faster?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Lead Accountant - AP Processing
- Your responsibilities
- * support AP processing clerks in solving daily issues
* support AP Manager in solving escalation issues and communication with plants
* responsible for the AP processing team (associated countries)
* responsible for accuracy of the posted transactions, and general ownership of the sub ledger
* monitor daily workload, backlog and issues
* management and motivation of AP clerks (i.e. monthly 1 to 1 meetings, evaluations, weekly team meetings, communication, high team spirit)
* manage smooth and flexible invoice processing methods
* Quality and SOX controls for invoice processing on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Your qualificiations
- * good accounting knowledge
* good SAP knowledge/Oracle knowledge
* good Excel knowledge
* good communication skills, result-orientation, responsibility, flexibility
* good managing of stressful situations
* fluent English + other languages are advantage
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.