Send CV to the company
Thousand innovative ideas.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Building Efficiency Slovensko
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Purchasing Supplier Coordinator with Portuguese language - US time 50%
- Your responsibilities
- You will be responsible for:
* Maintenance of suppliers records in various Enterprise Resource Planning systems: check for completeness, review the correctness and approvals, validate and enter supplier records to various ERP systems
* Electronic archiving of all required documents
* Reporting activities to support tactical procurement and business operation
* Reviewing existing master data records to verify accuracy, ensuring regular updates are properly authorized and entered
* Ensuring supplier master data are in compliance with company, business unit and department standards
* All other tasks related to master data management
* Participation in projects with focus to increase effectiveness of Vendor master data team
* Communication with internal and external customers in English language and Portuguese
* Administration support
- Your qualificiations
- We expect:
* University Degree
* Fluent English in written and spoken form is a must; active knowledge of Portuguese language is an advantage
* Process orientation and customer service focus
* Ability to gather, relate and summarize information into logical conclusions
* Some experience with administration, data validation and processing is an advantage
* Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, iScala or other ERP system advantage
* Focus on detailed and systematic work
* Adaptability to a changing role with potential to identify areas of improvement in our processes
* Problem solving skills, self-motivation and reliability
* Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to use business systems software
* Strong interpersonal skills
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.