Ready for the next gear?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Finance Compliance Lead
- Your responsibilities
- Primary Duties:
* Control Environment Standardization
* Preparing, leading and reporting matrices /process flows that will allow to easily comparing the 404 control environment across all lines of business
* Issue executive summary with recommendations on where the opportunities of standardization reside, including timing, and description.
* Follow-up, testing that the 404 harmonized controls are working properly. By having mutual collaboration with the process owners (P2P, OTC, RTR, etc)
* Support lead for Continuous Monitoring roll out,
* Issue monthly global and regional SOX key performance indicator reports through the SOX Manager application
* Updating and harmonizing the SOX key control matrices plus the Account Responsibility Matrix
* Provide support for Internal Audit integrated audits, external auditor statutory and GAAP audits, and SOX Corporate Compliance audits
* Provide internal audit issue resolution tracking and monitoring; report on issue remediation progress to Corporate Compliance and Automotive Experience management
* Provide training for various functional areas and topics (such as the SOX Manager tool and process, account reconciliations and internal audits)
* Perform special projects, such as Audit Command Language (ACL) testing, and due diligence
* Ad-Hoc - Support on projects that require additional and special analysis
- Your qualificiations
- Job Specifications:
* CPA / CFA education background
* MBA, ACCA are a plus
* SOX 404, US-GAAP & IFRS
* Experience with both assurance and advisory projects
* Minimum of 5 years of increasingly responsible experience as an auditor or consultant,
* ACL Knowledge, Hyperion or HFM, MS-Office
* Process oriented/ analytical
* Ability to work effectively with people even under challenging circumstances,
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* English language Business Proficient level
* Interpersonal Skills/Teamwork. Ability to cooperate with people of different levels inside/ outside the company and to interact with team to reach team goals and business objectives
* Leadership. Ability to empower others to achieve results through motivation, recognition and performance feedback
* Communication Ability to express information in a manner appropriate to different levels of people & to lead negotiations
* Customer Satisfaction/Total Quality. Ability to recognize, respond to customer expectations with sense of urgency and even increase expectations
* Initiative/Execution/Innovation. Ability to take actions, decisions & to generate ideas, products, processes in promised timely manner; involvement in designs or other work requiring creative imagination
* Ownership/Commitment. Ability to take full responsibility for decisions & results even when all elements are not under individual direct control
* Planning/Balance. Ability to set goals in consistency with company objectives and to adapt plans to changing environment
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.