Send CV to the company
Ready for the next gear?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
L1 System Administrator
- Your responsibilities
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the servers by monitoring and maintaining systems and related system software as well as analyzing and resolving related problems. Responsible for service delivery and support, including configuration, incident, problem, release, change, availability, and continuity management within defined Operating Level Agreements.
• Monitors, maintains, and reports system availability within Operating Level Agreements with main Data centers.
• Monitors vendors' support facilities for hardware maintenance to keep systems current and well within vendors' support requirements.
• Provides for system continuity by following backup and recovery processes and procedures to support recovery from hardware and application failures.
• Responsible for Production Batch Monitoring Scheduling Tools
• Provides incident and problem management input for resolution and root cause analysis of complex hardware and software issues within Operating Level Agreements.
• Ensures that the escalation is done according to priority defined in Escalation Matrix.
• Communicates customers as required.
• Clearly communicates procedures and developments to other IT personnel.
• Performs tasks around incidents and service request, within permission boundaries.
• Monitors and evaluates system performance and performs tuning functions to achieve optimal system efficiency and throughput
• Monitors system resource utilization and supports capacity planning by capturing data, analyzing trends
- Your qualificiations
- • Excellent communication skills and proficiency in speaking English
• Ability to work in team
• Ability to work in compliance with existing processes
• Strong customer service focus
• Interpersonal skills required to interact with internal customers and suppliers
• At least 3-years University degree in Computer related field of study or 2 years work experience in IT
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds, departments and management levels.
• Ability to work on shifts (24x7 operation)
• Unix/Linux and Windows Server Platform experience is an advantage
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.