Want to develop a little faster?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
L1 System Administrator
- Your responsibilities
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the servers by monitoring and maintaining systems and related system software as well as analyzing and resolving related problems. Responsible for service delivery and support, including configuration, incident, problem, release, change, availability, and continuity management within defined Operating Level Agreements.
• Monitors, maintains, and reports system availability within Operating Level Agreements with main Data centers.
• Monitors vendors' support facilities for hardware maintenance to keep systems current and well within vendors' support requirements.
• Provides for system continuity by following backup and recovery processes and procedures to support recovery from hardware and application failures.
• Responsible for Production Batch Monitoring Scheduling Tools
• Provides incident and problem management input for resolution and root cause analysis of complex hardware and software issues within Operating Level Agreements.
• Ensures that the escalation is done according to priority defined in Escalation Matrix.
• Communicates customers as required.
• Clearly communicates procedures and developments to other IT personnel.
• Performs tasks around incidents and service request, within permission boundaries.
• Monitors and evaluates system performance and performs tuning functions to achieve optimal system efficiency and throughput
• Monitors system resource utilization and supports capacity planning by capturing data, analyzing trends
- Your qualificiations
- • Excellent communication skills and proficiency in speaking English
• Ability to work in team
• Ability to work in compliance with existing processes
• Strong customer service focus
• Interpersonal skills required to interact with internal customers and suppliers
• At least 3-years University degree in Computer related field of study or 2 years work experience in IT
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds, departments and management levels.
• Ability to work on shifts (24x7 operation)
• Unix/Linux and Windows Server Platform experience is an advantage
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.