Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
FEA Engineer - Výpočtár
- Your responsibilities
- Support the design engineering team with structural analysis calculations for components and complete seat systems:
- Based on received project requirements (customer and legal requirements, CAD data, material data), create offer (resource/time/cost planning) and discuss with internal customer
- Perform analysis according to requirements and task description or coordinate with internal sub-suppliers
- Presenting result to internal customer and OEMs
- Your qualificiations
- Degree in Mechanical engineering with focus on Finite Element Analysis
- FEA analysis knowledge/experience (non-linear behaviour preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of English or German language
- Analytical thinking and structured problem solving approaches
- The ability to work in a team, flexibility and the ability to communicate we assume as granted
- Your benefits
- • Innovative and progresively developing working environment
• International atmosphere
• Language courses
• Trainings and teambuildings
• Relocation support
• 13th salary
• Flexible work time
• Sick days
• Massages during work time
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.