Technology leaders think sustainably. Do you?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Accountant clerk AP T&E
- Your responsibilities
* Receiving travel and expense report for particular country/countries
* Checking correctness of T&E reports (JCI Global policy, BU policies, local law, etc.)
* Checking of enclosed receipts and invoices (VAT if applicable)
* Processing of travel expenses in Global automated travel and expense system (GATES)
* Opening mails and sorting of original documentation for GATES travel expense reports
* Communication with employees in case of any issues
* Helpdesk for employees
- Your qualificiations
* General accounting knowledge
* Good communication skills, fluent English (spoken, written) other languages are advantage
* SAP/Oracle/iScala knowledge are advantage
* Communicative and problem solving personality
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.