Got an idea of numbers?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Accountant clerk AP T&E
- Your responsibilities
* Receiving travel and expense report for particular country/countries
* Checking correctness of T&E reports (JCI Global policy, BU policies, local law, etc.)
* Checking of enclosed receipts and invoices (VAT if applicable)
* Processing of travel expenses in Global automated travel and expense system (GATES)
* Opening mails and sorting of original documentation for GATES travel expense reports
* Communication with employees in case of any issues
* Helpdesk for employees
- Your qualificiations
* General accounting knowledge
* Good communication skills, fluent English (spoken, written) other languages are advantage
* SAP/Oracle/iScala knowledge are advantage
* Communicative and problem solving personality
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.