Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
- Your responsibilities
- SOX Manager – Function has primary responsibility to lead the SOX compliance activities within Automotive Experience for the region in scope. This person should be able to plan, perform and report SOX testing results, as well as, support and communicate with different levels of management to drive compliance with SOX requirements.
This person should have good leadership and communication skills. He/She should be able to drive a strong control environment within the organization in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Perform annual scoping and monitor balance sheet for additional items that may fall into scope over the course of the fiscal year.
• Develop and agree on Sox key controls with management/control owners, internal and external auditors.
• Review testing plans for all internal and external audit Sox key controls ensuring efficiency between the two.
• Participate in walk-throughs of all Sox processes
• Facilitate and manage timely completion and collection of internal financial certification documentation.
• Prepare quarterly Sox Heat Map/Update to update management and Board of Directors on Sox status
• As needed, accompany external auditors on Sox testing to provide guidance, support, testing materials and reports as well as Navigant advocacy
• Maintain up to date Sox testing documentation
• Communicate and follow up with process owners, compliance director and controller on all compliance findings and remediation steps
• Participate in the analysis and definition of all noted control issues, prepare, maintain and distribute monthly updates
• Collect and review PBC’s for completeness and accuracy
• Coordinate the delivery of PBCs to external auditors
• Develop a SharePoint type environment and maintain the set-up and input of PBC’s within it to provide external auditors access to files offsite
• Be a key liaison between process owners, internal and external auditors to regulate document flow
• Work with the external auditors to prioritize and maintain their consistent work load
• Provide periodic employee training on SOX controls
• Timely update of the Internal SOX controls guide.
• Perform/assist with entity level control testing
- Your qualificiations
- • Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent required
• Professional certifications CPA, CIA, MBA preferred
• Minimum 5 years of increasing responsibilities with experience in public accounting (Big 4 firms) and/or internal audit function of a multinational manufacturing corporation and
• Accounting/Finance experience.
• Experience in Hyperion/HFM, and SAP preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations required.
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Highly mobile and willing to travel.
• Fluency in written and verbal English required.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, confident, able to work with limited supervision.
• Ability to work well in team environment and to perform under pressure/tight deadlines.
• Should be highly analytical, meticulous and demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.