You want free space for good ideas?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Student - VAT Controlling
- Your responsibilities
- * Controversy Support for Audits
* Invoice correction follow up with external/internal departments
* Invoice printing
* Sales/Purchase deep dive analysis
* Preparation of additional reports
- Your qualificiations
- * Responsible and flexible person
* Communicative English level
* Basic accounting knowledge
* Fast learner
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, Pivot tables)
* University student
* Good communication skills
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.