Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Student - VAT Controlling
- Your responsibilities
- * Controversy Support for Audits
* Invoice correction follow up with external/internal departments
* Invoice printing
* Sales/Purchase deep dive analysis
* Preparation of additional reports
- Your qualificiations
- * Responsible and flexible person
* Communicative English level
* Basic accounting knowledge
* Fast learner
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, Pivot tables)
* University student
* Good communication skills
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.