Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Accountant - OTC Cash application
- Your responsibilities
- * Daily processing of financial data
* Support timely reporting of key financial information; monitor performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators
* Timely react on requests from internal and external customers
* Analyze price and quantity discrepancies and inform Customer Business Units
* Actively communicate with Customer Business Units and departments within Shared Service Center
* Support close activities (prepare accruals and provisions)
* Ensure and collect appropriate documentation following department and JCI procedures
- Your qualificiations
- * Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
* Min 2 years experience in Finance/Accounting in the Accounting department
* Strong Accounting background and accuracy
* Analytical and logical thinking, detail oriented
* Initiative and pro-activeness
* MS-Office user knowledge
* Experience in ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, iScala) is an advantage
* English on advanced level
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.