It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Treasury Documentation SpecialistJob Description
• manage and negotiate external bank documentation related to cash management (e.g credit facilities - overdraft, bank guarantees, deposit and loan agreements, e-banking or other payment system agreement, KYC)
• negotiate wording of bank agreements with external banks and suggest adjustment to liabilities, securities, indemnities or covenant clause in line with IBM internal instruction
lead yearly renewal of credit facilities with external banks, negotiate pricing, terms & conditions
• lead opening/ closing of bank relationship and accounts from documentation perspective in line with IBM internal rules
• arrange regular review of internal IBM documentation (desk instruction, roles & responsibility agreement )
• perform yearly review and revalidation of Signatory Delegation, Power of Attorney and Bank Mandates
• perform quarterly check of IBM signatories against internal IBM systems
maintain inter-company documentation with IBM In-house bank (Master Loan Agreement, Deposit/ Borrowing agreement)
• coordinate yearly revalidation of IBM bank accounts with external banks and account owner.
• act as an advisor for cash management team with regards to any bank documentation task
• educate local cash management team about process for documentation review
• arrange and maintain effective repository of all available bank documentation
• cooperate with internal documentation team of IBM In-house bank and work on harmonization and sharing of best practise for documentation job
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• university degree (preferable Faculty of Economic or Law)
• minimum 2 years experiences with handling and managing bank documentation
• overall knowledge of credit facilities, loan, deposit, bank guarantees specific
• fluent English
• effective communication and organization skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.