It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Siebel Consultant (Ref. No.: GBS-0636889).
||Up to 3 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
||Consulting & Services
||Package Solution Consultant
||Job role skillset
|As the planet becomes smarter, we have a chance to create meaningful progress and change the way the world works – for the better. At IBM Global Business Services – the world’s largest business consultancy – we understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting is enriched with advanced research, analytics and technology. At IBM we have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together, enhancing the value we bring our clients.|
With operations in 160 countries across 17 industries, you will make a real impact by solving complex business issues for the world’s leading clients – helping them become part of a smarter planet.
Join IBM as Siebel Consultant for the Global Business Services unit.
This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. They use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Supports international teams in the Design-/Build-/Test-/Run-phases of large customers projects
- Delivers services remotely from Bratislava as well as on client site
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong industry knowledge; client facing experience
- Hands-on delivery or involvement in large, major IT change programs
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develops skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Experience:3+ years of programming
Experience area: business/web/DB applications
Technical skills & Competencies:
- Siebel 8.x / 7.x experience in one or more of: Quote and Order Management, Marketing and Loyalty, Business Intelligence and Analytics, - Customer Data Integration, Self Service, Sales and Call Centre
- Siebel implementation experience in one or more of the industries - telecommunications (order management, call centers), banking & insurance, logistics, public sector (case management)
- Functional analysis & design experience including business process and applications configuration design
- eScript, Workflow, Test Automation, Migrations and Upgrades, Server Administration and Deployment, integration architecture development (including batch, synchronous and asynchronous procedures)
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree in Information Technology
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.|
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Click here to find out more and apply.
Be a part of something great at IBM
Imagine a world where inspired ideas and innovative technology combine to create a smarter, more sustainable future. Welcome to the world of IBM. ibm.com/start