The way we are
As a part of our team - you become the essence of our business, because you add value to everything that we do.
Caring for well-being
Caring for communities
Caring for development
Cooperating and sharing
Why you will like us
- we have that kind of environment that welcomes any ideas that are pushing the envelope
- we work hard, but we value your work-life balance
- we make the difference – the unique bottom-to-top program that motivates employees to make Zurich Insurance a better place to work
- our Development weeks will help you improve your skills
Poslať spoločnosti životopis
Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is looking for a Data Engineer to support the Data & Analytics - Analytic Architecture team and Zurich North America business.
As a Data Engineer, you will
- Understand business problems and structure analytical approaches to solve them;
- Prepare data sets (internal and external, structured as well as unstructured) needed to test hypotheses and build models;
- Cooperate closely with Data Scientists and IT to collect, reconcile, analyze and iterate business requirements and convert them into opportunities;
- Participate in initial data collections, identification of data quality problems to help discover insights into the data or to detect meaningful subsets to form hypotheses;
- Work with Data Scientists to optimize data transformation, feature selection and data cleansing activities against raw initial data to construct final dataset for modelling;
- Build and productionalize models;
- Participate in Quality Assurance processes with dedicated attention to proper and up-to date documentation;
- Participate in evaluation of suppliers/vendors involved in enterprise analytics solutions and managing them during the implementation process to ensure professional execution;
- Commit to continuous education and personal development by sharing technical knowledge with team members and business partners.
Requirements and skills
- University education (Master's degree);
- Experience with programming and data tools such as SQL, Hive, Python, Spark, PySpark;
- Knowledge of data science platforms and/or cloud technologies such as Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Dataiku, Structured Streaming is an advantage;
- Experience in Enterprise Data Engineering using Hadoop technologies;
- Passion and understanding of Cloud technologies and architectures;
- English – Upper intermediate (B2 or better), spoken and written.
Minimum salary offered for the position is 1700 EUR plus other pay elements based on your experience.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Pozícii vyhovujú uchádzači so vzdelaním
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti
Zurich Bratislava is a Slovakia-based competence center for highly specialized services in the areas of Life Actuarial, Non-life Pricing & Analytics, Claims, Risk Management, Business Intelligence, IT Application Development and Service Management - as well as Insurance Network Management.
An international workforce of more than 200 talented professionals are supporting Zurich business units around the globe with value added services.
Nám. 1. mája 18
811 06 Bratislava
E-mail: poslať životopis