Yanfeng Slovakia Automotive Interior Systems s. r. o.
1 300 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Support the timely reporting of key financial information; monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”)
- Ensure smooth daily operations regarding on-time monthly reporting
- Timely react on any requests from internal and external parties
Main tasks/Important responsibilities
Ensure proper scanning and posting of incoming invoices and finance documents
Follow up on incomplete invoices, review employee expense reimbursements
Prepare payments to suppliers according to payment calendar and follow up on issues with rejected or returned payments.
Independent and proactive resolution of open issues with supplier and employee liabilities and unreconciled items
Reconcile Accounts Payable balances with vendors and internal customers on timely manner
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- University degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/ Accounting
- Min 1 year in the Accounting department of an industrial company or in an accounting firm, preferably in area of Accounts payable.
- MS-Office, ERPs (experience with SAP is advantage
- English language
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
Twin City C, Mlynské nivy 14
811 09 Bratislava